in a black&white mood

DSC_0113 copy DSC_0392 DSC_0290.jpg DSC_0288 DSC_0144 DSC_0147 DSC_0055 2 DSC_0012 copy

1. Love the punchy, crispy contrast. Great set, Amy! Hugs from Rome…

2. Surprisingly, a photo can be so emotional even if it only in black and white. These two hues have amazing power in expressing the beauty of life. Thanks for sharing 🙂

beautiful compliment, a great description of what black&white can evoke in us emotionally. In a way that color does not. Thank you. ~amy

1. 🙂 I do agree!

3. andreab40 says:

wow what a stunning portrait of your dog! so gorgeous. and of course the rest of the photos are also great, as usual 🙂 love the cat photo as well.

4. gaiainaction says:

Beautiful! Sometimes black and white brings out the loveliest play with light and sharp shadows, love it and will try again sometime too.

5. v4vikey says:

Awesome Black and White Photos….

6. Hey Amy … just loving your black & white images. 🙂

7. Estupendo retrato! Qué serenidad desprende…!

8. I love the shots of your animals

9. The most beautiful mood I have seen for a while! Stunning beauties and I’m so happy that includes my princess Nala and the handsome Hobbes! My favorites: the first and the last and everything between!

10. Black and White sometimes comes across to me more vividly than any tapestry of color. Absolutely beautiful photos as always

thank you, Michael! I think black&white evokes an emotional response more so then color ever could. It is breaking down life to the details of structure. I love it. I usually do color, but somedays, i am sick of color & turn everything to match my mood. Thank you for the compliment. ~amy

11. sfox379 says:

Love the tattoo place

Pretty scary place to get one though. 🙂 Thank you, sfox. ~amy

12. Lucy says:

What a beautiful dog! ❤ Great shots!