anyone know who likes to eat echinacea petals?!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
13 Comments Add yours
Great photo, very pretty…gives me ideas.
Thank you, Casey. I found those little green vases on clearance & bought them all. They are the perfect shade of green. Thank you for the compliment & I wish you good hunting for your own! ~amy
You’re welcome, I’m sure I will come across some “vintage” vases on my days out.
Thank you very much! ~amy
I love the second shot all in green, is absolutely gorgeous in it’s green glory!
That is my stunning green echinacea! I love putting it into the green glass. LOVE it. I wait all summer for those to bloom, but somebody is eating the petals…grrrr. Thank you, Eva! ~amy
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
WELCOME ON MY TABLE ANY TIME!
Thank you so much, Jonathan for reblogging my post. I am so very flattered & grateful to you! ~amy
LikeLiked by 1 person
bunnies, june bugs, and harlequin beetles – at least, they are the culprits in my neck of the woods. Lovely pictures.
I’ve not seen beetles in Alabama. Thank you for giving me something to look for. I know we have rabbits, but they get into my compost pile, leaving behind more fertilizer (i.e. poop) 🙂 ~amy
Great picture. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for thanking me! 🙂 ~amy