abstract kitty art…

DSC_7727DSC_7729DSC_7735

the first painting is by a 6 year old, the other two paintings were done by 9 year olds. Amazingly, i can use any combination of media with the kids because there are NO RULES. all of the art i do with the kids, is made up by me. i find inspiration anywhere & because i can have them use any combinations, there is not fear of being criticized. ~amy

1. debiriley says:

what fun! the girls’ creations are delightful, cute and free 🙂

They had a fantastic time…and with all of my art projects, the kids have NO IDEA what the final art will look like. I loved their abstracts, as did they. Thank you! ~amy

1. debiriley says:

you’re welcome! when the students get going and are in the zone it makes it so rewarding 🙂 well worth it!

2. cattan2011 says:

Beautiful works and have a wonderful weekend.

They did a great job! I hope you have a great weekend too! ~amy

3. These are wonderful Amy .. Has Hobbes come home?

No Hobbes…:( But these kittens are fabulous, really, i was quite shocked how well they did the acrylic abstract. Kinda makes me wonder how anyone can pay so much for so many when they are the easiest to make. thank you, Julie, for asking about Hobbes. ~amy

4. This is great – I love children’s art!!! I’m so glad I have a granddaughter now so I have art again !!

I will hate giving these to the girls. I will miss them! I am glad you have children’s art again too. ~amy

Hi Eva! I will pass along your compliments to the girls. They did an incredible job, considering they had NO IDEA how everything would come together…which is why i like to mix things up a bit! Thank you! ~amy

Thank you, Fabio!!! ~amy