as luck would have it…

IMG_0194

the rain Mother Nature dropped on us knocked the leaf into it’s opposite colored grass & i happened to have camera in hand.

1. WOW! ……..and good eye

it was very hard to miss! Thank you, Gretchen. ~amy

2. Hi and thank you for following my blog! Your photographs are truly beautiful. I have enjoyed looking at them and will continue to view your future posts! Such amazing colors! 🙂

Hi, You’re very welcome! Thank you for looking at my blog, too! ~amy

3. Fred says:

Beautiful…wonderful colors!

Thank you, Fred! ~amy

4. Stunning work!! Love the colors!!

Thank you, Kirt. Lucky me that it was there just begging to be taken! ~amy

Thank you,Eva! I was lucky to find it. ~amy

This is STUNNING! See what I mean about you being so spontaneous? You never miss a trick!
    I am so glad you had some rain, I know that you said your flowers needed it.
    Karen.

We’ve had lots of crazy days here. One minute hot sun in a clear blue sky to thick black rain clouds the next minute. So HUMID! Ugh. I become sticky within seconds of going outside & the temps are in the upper 80F before 9a.m. Alabama in the summer is like living in a sauna. I don’t like it. I loved my Vermont summers. Cool & breezy.
      About seeing…did i ever tell you that i need glasses for my one ‘good’ eye? I don’t wear them unless I’m driving or watching a movie with the kids. I do wear them when i have my camera. I see/notice a bit too much & I can get a headache with too much visual stimulation. Maybe because I see differently from most people with having a near blind right eye. My father, the eye doctor, told me that i can’t see in 3D & i just distance with shadow & size… who knows. It is a gift at times, when i have my camera, other times, i become stressed & anxious!
      I’m rambling. Sorry! ~amy

6. Reggie says:

How serendipitous! 🙂

very much so. The colors were enhanced by the overcast sky & rain. I love the image. Thank you, Reggie! ~amy