Becoming ripe

these are photos of our gardens…the cherry tomato I picked off the vine & popped into my mouth, blew my tastebuds away.  The tomatoes at publix taste like water & are mealy, while freshly grown are as flavorful as ketchup or salsa compared to water.  Amazing difference, the only reason I am a fan of summer these days.  Our blueberries are starting to turn & are delicious.  I do have a picture of my son’s pick of blueberries today, I will add that later on. We do have grapevines, but are still to immature to bare fruit, but are spoiled none the less.  Our veggie garden was planted late this year & all the rain has slowed its growth, but we do have wee bell peppers & yellow squash.  I added our green onions to our dinner last night, that was wonderful….amy, the happy gardenerturning blueberries green berries soon to be blue strawberries to be soon to be lemons plum tomatoes cherry tomatoes

1. rafaelpradov says:

Amy, I don’t know what’s better if your little precious vegetable garden or your incredible photos! 🙂

Greetings,
    Rafael

1. 2me4art says:

I waited 4 years to have blueberries like that, the stawberries are the same age. My grape vine is 2 years old, so I have two more years to wait before I see one grape AND those tomatoes are about 5 bucks a piece because of all the rain slowed everything down. But thank you for liking my photographs!
      ~amy

1. rafaelpradov says:

Amy, do you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? 🙂 I note a small sarcastic tone in your answers 😉 In other point of view perhaps you’re right if you have to wait 4 years to have blueberries or stawberries and YES, 5 bucks a piece of tomato is AB-SO-LU-TE-LY unacceptable. But, on the other hand…what a wonderful photos! I think is time to eat the tomatoes in a good salade !

Have a nice day,
        Rafael

2. 2me4art says:

I am sorry. I just thought I’d share how long it takes some plants to bare fruit. Forgive me, sometimes when pain comes, it comes with a bit of resentment (I have a broken pelvis, soon to be repaired. 6 week bed rest, I swear I’ll go mad!). I have been picking berries off the branches & eating them up. I am very sorry for the bad mood & didn’t know it was translating through my answers. Forgive me? ~amy

3. rafaelpradov says:

Oh please amy, I have nothing to forgive! 🙂 I understand you completely. A broken pelvis is really painful and of course may do that everything has no sense and to stay angry. I usually has pain because some vertebrae on my back are not so good as they have to be. Be happy because anyway you continue posting beautiful photos and that says really goods things about you and your strength 🙂
        Courage! All will be better. Going on with your bed rest and finally sun will shine again! 😀

Rafael

4. 2me4art says:

I so hope that you are correct, Rafael. I’m very nervous, but I’ve been stocking up photographs to upload onto blog while stuck in the bed. I’m so sorry for your back. ~amy

5. rafaelpradov says:

🙂 Well done!. And about my back, don’t worry. I have to do more exercises to strengthen it!

Have a nice day -as possible as you can-! 😀
        Rafael

2. Wonderful photographs. Love the detail. Thank you.

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you, Leonado! A feast

3. You are the only person i know who can take photographs in 3D with just a regular camera… How do you do it?

1. 2me4art says:

secret I will share in an email. Love at you my friend!