the broken window

DSC_0005

is quite stunning

1. It reminds me of the broken windows in “It’s A Wonderful Life” movie! 🙂

Isn’t that movie in black&white? I’ve only seen the movie once, i don’t remember the windows. Just the bridge scene. 🙂

1. Yes it is in black and white. The broken window scene is after they are at the school dance and he is walking Mary home in her robe. They are in front of that old broken down house that she loves and they throw rocks through the windows and make wishes. 🙂

2. Pat says:

Brilliant – simply brilliant!

Thank you so much, Pat! ~amy

3. What a color combo, is like a window on steroids is indeed stunning!

the window was reflecting the incredible blue sky…as an artist you know blue & yellow are almost opposites! ~amy

Thank you, Cynthia! I did too. The windows reflect the blue sky really was something against the yellow stucco of the house. ~amy

4. Morgan says:

Lovely structure…is it an older building, standing abandoned? Or did someones baseball go astray??? 🙂

It is an abandoned building. Still beautiful & locked up tight. I think the cost of renovating is too much for the current owner to do. I wish i was rich, because despite its location, i would make it my own. I wish i could see inside. Thank you, Morgan. ~amy

1. Morgan says:

I often wonder about all the abandoned homes and buildings, if only….

5. Chess says:

Beautiful picture!

Thank you, Chess. Beautiful house. If i had the money, I would buy it & make it my own. ~amy

1. Chess says: