School of the ARTS @ Samford University

How lucky are the local Birmingham residents to have a place such as this.  The name has changed, it used to be, ‘Samford after Sundown’. They offer classes for everyone, art, cooking, photography, music and much more. They offer Art Summer Camp for kids, too!

For more information: & their telephone number is 205-726-2739. Their children’s camps range from art to music to theatre.

I am so excited to see their fall’s offerings in Adult classes. They offer one day a week for seven week classes. They offer workshops on Poetry, writing, understanding your camera, art classes, photography, watercolor, drawing, music…

I hope word gets out to those in Birmingham looking to become more creative in all aspects of the arts, I hope they seek out the School of the Arts/Samford University…I hope to see you there!

Oh, look, a cooking class! I know what classes my husband would like me to take.

Me? I think I’ll take a bit of everything.

1. jpeggytaylor says:

That sounds like a great place! We should never stop learning in life – there’s always something new and fun to learn 🙂

Indeed. I can’t wait until fall! Art is so important for the soul. ~amy

2. cattan2011 says:

What a great place with so many adult courses for those who are interested to upgrade…

it is a great place. Alabama & art never seemed a fit, but apparently there is a demand! I’m excited to go to a few classes this fall! ~amy

3. Looks like a great place to be!

4. Dale says: