my strawberries turned red

DSC_0050

fresh picked by Michael Saab…

1. I love strawberries, our farmer’s market opening this Sunday, I’m looking forward for some fresh goodies just like you got there. Thanks for sharing yours!

I share mine with mice, birds, moles, slugs & whatever else finds them before i do. My strawberries are about six years old & grow underneath our blueberry bushes, they are hidden, so I get to them too late. That perfect one was a rare find! I wish I could go to the Farmer’s Market with you, Eva! ~amy

Take some photos of your Farmer’s market to share, please?~amy

1. Sorry Amy! Was raining today so, maybe next week. I will definitively take pictures, that’s one of the reasons I want to GO!

Oh, I can’t wait to see your Farmer’s Market. Ours are pretty tame by Vermont’s standards. In Burlington, a large park turns into, for me, an art show! So much to see & eat & learn about. My son met a man that makes hot sauce & Henry thought he was so cool, Henry won’t finish the hot sauce b/c it remind him of his trip to Vermont. 🙂 ~amy

2. Linda Barnes says:

I noticed your strawberry and blueberry bushes last night ! Linda

We are going to have an amazing crop of blueberries this year…i hope enough to share! ~amy

3. Lucky😌 I’m still waiting

It is a rare thing for me to find one so perfect. Usually someone has been eaten its fill & leaves behind just enough to know that it was perfect! Thank you. ~amy

1. I have the same problem, tried chicken wire and other tricks. I’m now trying in a bucket on my deck. I probably won’t get much but at least I’ll see them. Lol. Picture when I get one.

I’m happy enough just to see one perfect one!, but they are still coming & my cat hardly wants to be inside anymore, so he must be stopping or discouraging little munching mouths! 🙂 ~amy