goodness, is he beautiful

makes me ALMOST forgive his 12,000 dollars worth of damage to every. single, thing. in the house.  Hobbes, the bane of my world.
makes me ALMOST forgive his 12,000 dollars worth of damage to every.single.thing. in the house. Hobbes, the bane of my world.

1. Bee says:

He is 🙂 I’ll show this to my sister, she’s a cat lover and has one that looks very similar. Have a great weekend and greetings from Warsaw!

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you, Bee. I hope you have a great weekend too. Greetings from Birmingham, Alabama! ~amy

2. Love him…what a great shot:)

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you so much! ~amy

3. With that profile he is” the best in show” winner. Stunning beauty, I love all your cats so please keep showing them and thanks for sharing the images.

1. 2me4art says:

I will keep posting my cats as often as they let me. Lately its been easy because I put food outside for the birds & the cats hang out by the window with their tails twitching. Thank you, eva! ~amy

1. Reggie says:

I am giggling at the memory of my cat doing that in her younger years too, Amy. 🙂

4. KerryCan says:

Worth every penny, if you ask me!

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you, kerryCan. ~amy

1. 2me4art says:

yup. but those claws. Oy. He is the destroyer of worlds. ~amy

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you, Laura. ~amy

5. writetowag says:

Uh oh…Hope everything can get straightened out soon 😦 He sure is a beauty though…

1. 2me4art says:

I don’t think he will ever straighten out. As the weather continues to warm up, he will remain outside as often as possible. He is beautiful. Not all cats turn out great. But we rescued him from the human society & will care for him until we have no furniture left. As is our agreement. ~amy

6. Reggie says:

Goodness indeed! What a stunningly beautiful cat, Amy. But what damage has he caused?

1. 2me4art says:

He likes to rip apart our couches & chairs. He has chewed the wood on the corners of our dressers. & sometimes he marks his territory inside the house. He has been fixed, so I don’t understand this. So meanwhile he spend his awake time outside now. He is allowed inside to sleep or the weather is so bad. He is a bad apple at times, but can be so loving. We rescued him & its our responsibility to care for him. As tough as it is at times. ~amy

1. Reggie says:

Yho! He sounds like quite a handful! I do hope he’ll calm down as he gets older… he really is a gorgeous cat.

1. 2me4art says: