ivy clinging to the corner

DSC_0093 2

1. A beauty. Nice capture.

Thank you, Gretchen! ~amy

Thank you! ~amy

2. Feeling cozy, I guess! Adorable putty-cat:)

Thank you, Eva. She is a BIG & soft bulk of sweetness. Unless she is being bossy, which is most of the time. 🙂 ~amy

1. All cats are playing “I’m the boss” game, there is NO end to it, but I love them anyway!

Sometimes their arrogance drives me crazy, but then they snuggle up & I fall in love again.

3. Little manipulators:)

3. Jeff Branch says:

We have a cat that looks just like yours. I find taking a pic of a black cat is difficult. You do it well. 🙂

Jeff, you are right! Taking pictures of Ivy is very difficult. I have a lot of failed images. She found the perfect light & I shot her wide open & a slow shutter speed, but still, the focus fell too quickly, one eye is soft. But I am pleased you like it. I wish you luck with your black cat! Amy

Ivy is lovely, I just want to pick her up and hold her. When it suited Ivy of course, because that is how it works with cats. I love that they do not bend to our desires, but we to theirs.-Karen

I’m afraid you would need olympic training to pick up Ivy. She is so heavy!! 🙂 I think cats think we are their slaves & I suppose from their view we must be! I don’t mind though, as long as I’m rewarded in snuggling. Thank you for your compliment to Ivy, I’d pass it on, but she would just say, “I know” 🙂 ~amy

5. SPFischer says:

“Ivy’s” eyes draw me into this lovely picture!

Thank you, SPFischer! She found such an odd space to park her ample tushie that day. 🙂 ~amy

1. SPFischer says:

We all need spaces and days like that 🙂 ~Stacy

Yes we do. When the rain comes, my tush begs to be down. I sometimes need the rain to give me a break. 🙂 ~amy