roke me over & peel me out

roke me over & peel me out

no idea what ROKE is or means…

1. I’ve seen weirder words…

1. 2me4art says:

I just read a comment from Leslie that looked it up in the Urban dictionary…never knew you could find meaning to graffiti. ~amy

2. taphian says:

maybe it’s the tag of the sprayer

1. 2me4art says:

Maybe! Thank you, Taphian for your comment! ~amy

3. Leslie says:

I love this photo! I always look up graffiti words I see on walls, so that I can I learn what they mean. I went to Urban Dictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roke) to get the definition of ROKE. Although there is some discrepancy as to the actual meaning, here are 3 of my favorite definitions:

1. Roke: A word made especially for middle-schoolers. It takes “really like” and “love” and puts them together. “Roke”, since saying “really like” or “like-like” is just annoying. And in middle school, you shouldn’t actually be loving anyone. Usually only used in middle schools.
    Sally: “Well, I think I roke Johnny… you think he would roke me back?”
    Jen: “Yeah, I already know that he does! He’s going to ask you to the school dance!”

2. “Roke” is a term originating from the children site neopets, sort of like jaja. Roke was born when some ridiculously stupid kid spelled “roke” instead of “broke” in his board title. People found that the word was interesting and sounded funny when you said it, so therefore, a clan consisting of sunny, jen, jordan, robyn, and several others, began to spam the boards with topics entitled “MOREROKEPLZ”, or “ROKEROKEROKE”. Today, it is one of the most respected (and overused) terms on the neopets newbie boards. It has no specific meaning. It can mean anything you wish it to, thought it is more popularly used in the explicit context of, “91V3 M3 70UR P4N75 50 1 C4N R0K3 70U.”,
    originated by jordanfroze.

Basically, roke is just a term for amazing people.

3. Roke: a tamil language definition for ‘weed’…para pundek ni oru roke pundek(u r weed shitta)
    para pundek ni oru roke pundek(u r weed shitta)

1. 2me4art says:

That is so COOL! I had no idea I could look up meanings for graffiti before. Thank you so very much. I watercolored a photo I had taken of a train with graffiti & now I know I can look up its meaning. I am very grateful to you, Leslie! ~amy

1. Leslie says:

You’re very welcome!

4. I love graffiti as an art form. Even better that it’s peeling! Love the picture.

1. 2me4art says: