This Hydrangea is working so hard, this is my early morning harvest for the week

My child #1 helped put them in the vases, I try to teach her life long survival skills. Flower arranging is one, because it will keep you out of the therapist’s office. The pink were bought last year, they were blue when we bought them, but color is decided by the soil in which it sits. So we planted six & four made it- 3 are pink, 1 purplish…These full vases will be put in most of the rooms in the house. There was honey SUCKel, which grows on a vicious vine all wrapped up in my big blue Hydrangea. Honey SUCKel smells good at 50 feet. At 10 feet, it smells cheap & easy, baby.

1. v4vikey says:

Very Beautiful, Thanks for Sharing..

1. 2me4art says:

Thanks for looking!!!

2. I love Hydrangeas, and these are spectacular!

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you so much! My daughter did a great job arranging them

2. 2me4art says:

He knows, I think he is very greatful to be revealed. All we saw to know he was there was one or two blossoms would stick out of 2or3 different vines. We got rid of those. I’m sure it must have felt rescued.

3. Toby says:

Wow, these are gorgeous amy, my favorite!

1. 2me4art says:

Mine too. My house is so much happier having fresh flower. Gosh, may I should see we’re your comment came from. Thank you for visiting my blog.

1. 2me4art says:

He is amazing. We just bought four more, the funky purple/blue, magenta/red, pink bubble gum. I can’t wait until they flower like the big blue one. Thank you for visiting me. I love your blog,