have a seat.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
13 Comments Add yours
Thank you, i was lucky, some had set it up in my favorite shoe store. All i had to do is notice it! ~amy
Thank you so much! It was perfectly set up at a favorite shoe store! ~amy
Stuff dreams are made of…
Well captured, wonderfully framed.
My Dear Alessandro…do you know i still have your letter pinned to my bulletin board? I love this picture, it was set up by a shoe store & it begged to be taken. Thank you for your compliment & I hope life as been good to you since i’ve last written to you. ~amy
Darling dearest. I am so busy juggling things at this time that i can’t always be where i’d prefer to. But don’t take it personally: i am a very proud friend of one of the better art teachers in the world. And art, in the long run, is the only thing people make that is really worth preserving.
By showing kids different ways of expressing creativity, you are making the making of making history.
All the best, Amy!
Gosh this is just divine. So very creative and the light … 🙂
That’s awesome! Great shot!
Thank you very much. There it was just begging to be taken. My favorite shoe stores. 🙂 ~amy
This is absolutely stunning shot Amy. LOVE it! Every little detail is just perfect, in the right place with the perfect light! Absolute stylish elegance!
Beautiful composition. This needs a frame. Or not. In any case, I LOVE it!
simple but elegant composition. beautiful work