Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
10 Comments Add yours
Love this… Am in Greece at the moment so lots of contrasts like this against the white
Oh, I do hope to see some of your amazing shots, you very lucky woman!!! ~amy
Beautiful. A little of black and anyone would think that Mondrian was there! 😉
Have a nice day, Amy,
Thank you, Rafael! ~amy
I love vibrant primaries and this one is amazing. What a place to get too, somebody had a great idea to make these washrooms looking cool and you got the eyes for cool stuff, Lucky us!
Ha. Thank you, i thought it was funny that this is a restaurant that had a line out the door, but the bathrooms were outside like a gas station or something. Crazy! Thank you for your compliment! ~amy
What a good eye you have! I could have walked right past this and never even noticed.
Ha, unfortunately i tend to notice a lot more then my brain can handle. I’m an art teacher/artist…i see EVERYTHING. Which is why most days I walk around my house without wearing my glasses. 🙂 Thank you, Rusha Sams. ~amy
That shot looks great. Those primary colors really pop against the white & black.
Thank you, Ali! I thought it did too. Crazy as it sounds this is a restaurant…looks like a gas station.