you can go to Tiffany’s, i’d rather have this…

DSC_0107 DSC_0038 DSC_0078

My husband built another raised bed for me. 30 bags of dirt & an hour or two for him to build me a new one. Some women love jewelry or shoes. Me? Anything to do with my gardens will bring me happiness. ย The last image is the creek that borders our property. I hang in my hammock & listen to the water flowing over the rocks.

1. Now that’s love!

Yes it is. ๐Ÿ™‚ ~amy

2. Mary says:

I’m with you Amy, love working outdoors – wonderful garden plots (such a great guy!).

Thank you, Mary. I love being outside & watching my plants grow & flower. Best therapy for body & soul. ~amy

3. Gorgeous & healthy garden with a bonus: a helping husband! Life is a beautiful green paradise.

Thank you, Eva. My husband told me last month that I was “cut off” from buying anymore flowers. I guess this was his way of saying sorry. I am very, very grateful for the new bed & I can’t wait to fill it up with all sorts of paradise. ๐Ÿ™‚ ~amy

4. How beautiful! It’s the perfect veggie garden.

I am the luckiest woman ever! I couldn’t believe he wanted to build me another that BIG. I’ve got so many sprouts growing on my deck, i had no idea where I was going to plant them. No worries now! Thank you, I will pass on your compliment to my husband. ~amy

5. Amen to the flowers. Gardening is such a wonderful activity!

Gardening is good for the body & the soul. Thank you, Nora. ~amy

6. That’s better than jewellery ๐Ÿ˜‰ bring able to grow your own food and experience the outdoors is better than material possessions!

agree! Plus, dirt just muddies up our rings anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚ ~amy

7. KerryCan says:

I’m with you! Give me flowers to plant any day!

I love meeting like minded people! ๐Ÿ™‚ ~amy

8. 1dreamingirl says:

Very nice. I agree with you on gardens. My husband tilled an addition to the garden for me last week. Made my day!

Gardening is the best therapy ever. Hard work that pays off. Congratulations on your new garden! ~amy

9. Dan Traun says:

Sounds like our house; almost identical. My wife and I fancy ourselves as avid gardeners and just outdoors people in general. Eagerly anticipating some warm and sunshine to get things rolling outside. There is much work to do. I wish we had a native stream in our yard. Our man-made stream, waterfalls and pond will suffice for now. I too spend some time in the hammock listening to the water flowing. Our wiener dogs enjoy that as well – or maybe it is just the napping part.

You & are wife & dogs are living the good life too. Having water moving & the hammock swinging is the best. Wishing you warm weather soon, so that you can work hard & relax in style. ~amy