every bit is edible

I will show more of her creations tomorrow.  YUM
I will show more of her creations tomorrow. YUM

1. 2me4art says:

Thank you, Mike. It was beautifully made. ~amy

I love this photo SO MUCH! It’s funny, but the minute I saw it, I felt better. And I don’t know exactly what that is all about or what is happens when a visual experience is so affecting to the mind, body and soul. I do what I do (all the creative things, like painting, photography, cooking and gardening) so that I can repeat that feeling again and again. But it is so nice when other creative people, like you Amy, do it so that other people, all over the world can get that fabulous feeling too!- Karen.

1. 2me4art says:

You said it exactly, Karen! I love when I am sharing the same experience with others who’s passions match my own. I’m always searching for other bloggers who inspire me. Like yours, Karen! ~amy

2. Gorgeous. if you have time check out:

It’s Chocciewocciedoodah Shop in Brighton, UK. They do amazing creations with chocolate only. We watched a series about them when we lived in Australia. Droolworthy!

1. 2me4art says:

That is incredible. I’ve never seen cakes like Gia’s in person & to be able to photograph them was a lot of fun. Thank you for this outrageously cool Boy George cake! Take care, Mo. ~amy

3. nonoymanga says:

the tones are killing me!!!

1. 2me4art says:

I’m afraid I don’t understand. Explain, please? ~amy

1. 2me4art says:

Oh, thank you very much. ~amy