my daughter snuck in

my daughter snuck in

Snuck in & her eyes were like a cartoon character who’s eyes POP out at the sight of something it wants. My daughter came home from school & the jewelry is EVERYWHERE. This is the piece she liked the most, but it is too old for her to wear. The Jeweler said she would make a piece like it, only age appropriate for my her. We’ve told all our children that drawing on themselves is a no-no. I took this photograph for fun, because the bracelet matched the blue heart that she had drawn at school, I did say something about drawing on herself.
I show this photo to my husband who said,”She’s grounded for a week.”

1. food4thesoul93 says:

Your photos are amazing. I know, the word “amazing” is so worn out…sorry. But still, it comes to mind when looking over your work!

Skip

1. 2me4art says:

It feels amazing to read your words & try to believe you. I am so happy that you like what I do. Thank you so much, Skip.

Amy

1. Food 4 The Soul 93 says:

If I’m one sure thing, it’s saying what I mean. Honestly, I sometimes struggle to find a positive for a small number of those who decide to follw my blog. I mean, I visit their site and…well, I am sure you know what I’m driving at.

But not so with yours. I was very impressed. That’s when I can really be happy…when I can really be “amazed.” Continued success to you and your work.

Take care,

Skip

2. 2me4art says:

To get more traffic, you need to go to your reader & start following & liking others, they soon will look at what you are doing & follow you too. That is how I got so many views. Besides I love learning new things. In the reader, it asks what I’m interested in, so I typed in Scotland & arts & crafts, gardening so I learn stuff everytime I go through those I am following. Some of the stuff is amazing. It makes blogging less about yours & more of what you are interested in. Besides I get to see the sunsets over the mores of Scotland. Worth the extra work & time!-amy

3. Food 4 The Soul 93 says:

Thank you so much, Amy, for your advise. Believe it or not, I got over 200 “likes” in my first month by doing just what you’ve recommended.

I took to the “reader” and began looking at many other blogs in travel, photography, humor, etc. If I liked what I saw, I “liked” it. And if I thought a blog had content which I could use in posting new content on my site, I followed it.

My main goal is to keep things “growing.” Not only for myself, but to find more things which interest a wider range of people. I’m experimenting, and suspect I will be for some time.

Again, I thank you for taking the time and interest in advising me. Please keep doing so! I have a great respect for people such as yourself!

Take care and continue to grow yourself!

Skip

4. 2me4art says:

You’re welcome, Skip. I’m working on growing as much as I can. I do enjoy talking to people all over the world & here at home. Good luck to you! And me!
        amy

5. Food 4 The Soul 93 says:

A writer’s toast to that! Let’s keep in touch often…

Skip 🙂

6. 2me4art says:

sounds good to me! amy

7. Food 4 The Soul 93 says:

Have a good day, Amy, and we’ll talk again soon!

Take care,