I was nominated by Jennifer of giddy sap or Quirk’n It, for the VIBA award. I love her blog. In order to have one, I have to write 7 things that people don’t know about me. I will keep it short so as not to lose your attention.
1. I had 22 staples removed from my back this morning & my back looks hideous.
2. if I was asked at age 5 how to develop & print B&W in my dad’s darkroom, I could have done it.
3. I hate to cook, love to eat.
4. Southern food weighs 50 pounds when it hits my belly.
5. I have 2 brothers, one is my twin
6. I just realized I forgot to return my Mother-in-laws phone call. Crap.
7. I am legally blind in my right eye, sort of like Achille’s heel.
Now I nominate 5 people to receive this award
1.Pixel Fairy- This blog never fails to entertain me.
2. Behindthelens- I love the pictures of your son, I see Love.
3.Stan Shillingburg- I just love his rusty Blog, I usually “Like” every single image of his
4. Avian101- I love that I’m getting a free education on birds. I’ve always had a love for them.
5. asmalltowndad- Ink on paper, cover in watercolor. Your art astounds me.